Enter to win $1000+ in prizes from local shops at Lanihau Center!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow these accounts on Instagram:
- Lanihau Center @shoplanihau
- Kai Ella Boutique @kaiellaboutiquehawaii
- Oshima Surf & Skate @oshimasurfnskatekona
- Stylin’ @stylinkona
- Tag at least 3 friends in the comment’s section of the giveaway post.
- Share the giveaway post in your Story for extra entries.
Kai Ella Boutique:
- Pop Ups neoprene bag
- Ola Straw palm hat
- Woven fan
- Moea Guava Glo Vita C Nectar
- AO Organics Sunscreen SPF 30
- Kimi & Li keiki kinis (sizes XS, S, M and L)
- Local Kine Tingz Lilikoi Lychee soy candle
- Ehe Culture Turkish towel
- Lele trucker hat
- Mahina Made pareo
- Maohi pareo
Oshima Surf & Skate:
- Oshima Surf & Skate stickers (6)
- Yeti Rambler bottle 26 oz.
- Surface Suncreen Stick SPF 50
- Yeti Molle Zinger
- Oshima Surf & Skate dry bags (2L, 5L, and 10L)
- Hydroflask tumbler 32 oz.
- Oshima Surf & Skate duffle bag
- Oshima Surf & Skate Mini Body boards
- Volcom beach towel
- Official face masks, 3 pack
- Kona baseball cap
- Acrylick “Follow Your Soul” license plate frame
- Nectar sunglasses
- Diamond Supply air fresheners
- HUF Worldwide’s portable BBQ beverage cooler & grill
- Entry period is November 1st – 15th.
- One comment / share is considered one entry.
- One winner will be announced on November 16th.
- Participants must be Hawaii residents.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
SUMMARY AND ENTRY PERIOD: Lanihau’s Ultimate November Instagram Giveaway (“Contest”) starts at 10:00 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time (“HT”) on November 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. HT on November 15, 2020 (“Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”), and the decisions of A & B PROPERTIES HAWAII, LLC (“Sponsor”), including the interpretation of these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all respects. Eligible individuals (see ELIGIBILITY section of these Official Rules below) may enter the Contest as defined below.
ELIGIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS. Participants must be Hawaii residents. Participants must be 18 years or older.
WINNER DETERMINATION. Winners will be chosen between November 16. Winners will have 24 hours to respond. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via direct message on Instagram and shall be required to sign and return the Winner’s Declaration And Release Agreement and/or other documents at Sponsor’s request. If winner cannot be contacted for any reason, is determined to be ineligible, or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the Contest. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules & decisions of Sponsor and its agents and representatives, which are final & binding in all respects. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE(S): Participants will receive notification and communication on how to receive prize(s) via Instagram messages.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By accepting the prize, where legal, winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image for advertising/trade/publicity purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability arising from the Contest or acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of the prize. If Contest cannot be conducted as originally planned due to any cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g., computer virus or act of fraud), Sponsor may cancel, suspend, or modify the Contest and if modified pick the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will notify all registered entrants of such action via email. Tampering with Contest, Lanihau Center web site, violation of these Official Rules, or any attempt to defraud Sponsor will result in disqualification; but, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Rules is NOT a waiver of such provision. Any dispute or claim regarding the Contest shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. Any such dispute/claim must be brought individually (NOT as part of a class action) in federal or state court in Honolulu, Hawaii with recovery being limited to one’s actual costs in participating in the Contest with all damages or other forms of recovery being expressly waived.
Alexander & Baldwin reserves the right to change the promotion as deemed necessary.