Join us for a Spooktacular Lanihau-lloween event!
Get ready for a night of candy, fun, and incredible Halloween-themed Jeeps. Whether you’re a Jeep enthusiast or just looking for a fun and safe way to celebrate Halloween, our event is perfect for you. So, put on your best costumes and bring your friends and family along for an unforgettable evening filled with thrills, chills, and lots of sweets! This year, we are thrilled to be partnering with the Big Island Jeep Club to bring you an exciting Trunk or Treat experience. Come for the candy, stay for the keiki dance party!
- Trick-or-treating with Big Island Jeep Club and at participating Lanihau Merchants
- Face Painting by CynthiArtistry and Jennifer Mydock
- Spooky Live music by DJ Syf
- Live Remote with G.Cruz of KWXX
- Balloon Artists from Circ Du Latte
- Magic Show by Alexander the Amazing at 6 PM
- Keiki fun booth with Hawaii Keiki Museum