Mahalo for participating in Kokua for Keiki. Kokua for Keiki is a partnership program between Lanihau Center and Kahakai Elementary School. This program seeks to supplement school fundraising opportunities cancelled or adjusted due to the pandemic. The Kokua for Keiki donation will be awarded based on 15% of the total amount spent at Lanihau Center and submitted during the program period. The school can receive a maximum donation of up to $2,500.
For Kahakai Elementary School
Encourage your school community (students, staff, families + friends) to shop, dine and enjoy services at Lanihau Center to earn money for your school. All they need to do is complete an online form and upload their receipts from Lanihau Center merchants to earn up to $3,000 for your school. The donation will be awarded based on 15% of the total amount spent during the program period.
Receipts dated between December 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022 are eligible to earn points.
For more information on this program email [email protected]
How to submit a receipt: (Receipt submission will begin on December 1, 2021)
- Participants in the Kokua for Keiki program must be Hawaii residents age 18+.
- Qualifying receipts must be dated and submitted online between December 1, 2021 and January 31, 2022.
- Participants will be required to fill out the online form that includes contact, email, phone, and zip code, and designate participating school.
- Participants will be required to upload a picture or copy of receipts and upload when prompted.
- Submit form online once required fields have been completed.
- View complete program rules here