Trick-or-Treat in stores!
Bring your keiki shopping with you at Lanihau Center between October 22 – 31 and they will receive a treat-filled bag at participating merchants. No purchase is necessary to trick-or-treat. Just look out for the stores that have a “Lanihaulloween” window decal and tell a sales associate inside “trick-or-treat” to receive your treat-filled bag. Costumes are welcome! Social distancing and masks are required.
Kai Ella Boutique
Oshima Surf & Skate
Plus, calling all keiki ghosts, cuties, princes, princesses, and super kids!
Post a spooky or cute photo of your kid in costume and tag @shoplanihau and #lanihaulloween for a chance to win #$300 in gift cards to Lanihau Center merchants of your choice.
Submission period is October 15 – 31. Winner will be announced on November 1st.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @shoplanihau on Facebook or Instagram.
- Tag @shoplanihau and #lanihaulloween in your spooky or cute photo
- Participant’s Social Media account must be public during the giveaway in order to be entered.
- Entry period is October 15th through October 31st.
- One tagged photo is considered one entry.
- One winner will be announced on Instagram and one will be announced on Facebook (two winners total).
- Winners will be announced on social media on November 1st.
- Winning photos will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
Alexander & Baldwin reserves the right to change the promotion as deemed necessary.