The safety and welfare of our customers, merchants, employees and the community is our top priority. While at Waipouli Town Center, please adhere to the state mandate that requires wearing face masks in indoor settings, including stores, restaurants and common areas. Beginning September 13, 2021, the City and County of Honolulu’s “Safe Access Oahu” will require all customers of businesses, such as restaurants, bars, gyms, movie theaters, museums, arcades and other similar establishments, to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 48 hours in order to enter the establishment. Children under 12 years old are exempt. For information on Safe Access Oahu and the rules these businesses are required to follow, please visit OneOahu.org.
Waipouli Town Center is operating on modified hours with shops and restaurants setting their hours. Please contact individual businesses to get their current hours.
We encourage you to practice these CDC safety measures when visiting our centers.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the center.
- Practice physical distancing from other guests.
- Wear a face covering or mask in all indoor settings.
- Adhere to individual merchant policies.
- Adhere to all government regulations, mandates and guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick.
To follow the latest medical information and recommendations, please visit these websites: